Join the Housekeeping team at Sparkling Hill Resort! We currently have full-time positions available for a service oriented individual as a Resort Runner.
- Delivering items to guest rooms or around the hotel
- Light cleaning
- Vacuuming public areas in hotel between service times
- Restocking bathrooms and ensuring cleanliness of all public areas
- Assisting guests as needed
- Assisting the housekeeping team with duties as required
- Orienting guests to their rooms and responding to questions and requests to ensure an exceptional level of service
- Other duties as assigned
- Be flexible to work weekdays, weekends, holidays and evenings
- Have a friendly, welcoming disposition
- Be able to work professionally, interdependently, and to a high standard
- Previous related hotel and/or customer service experience experience is an asset
- Be physically capable of all job duties
- Be flexible to meet the needs of the Housekeeping Department as business need and volume demand
Qualified applicants may submit their resume via email to Mr. Pradeep Gupta, Housekeeping Manager. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Staff accommodation is available on site in double rooms for full time Sparkling Hill employees, working 40 hours per week.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent