CGI is looking for a Front End Web Developer for its client in the Telecom industry!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Responsible for development of assigned web applications
- Work with other departments (Product, UX, Design, QA) with regards to requirements gathering and analysis, demonstrating technical leadership and exerting influence
- Lead technical solutioning sessions with other developers to ensure that solutions are complete, scalable and are future-proof
- Build, foster and work within an Agile environment, including participation in priority/ sprint planning, story planning and daily standups, as well as
- analysis and communication of change impacts to functional team and business stakeholders
- Unit-test code for robustness and stability
- Analyze code regularly and refactor as required to minimize technical debt
- Assist external development agencies with integration of third-party services/ platforms
- Communicate to the Digital Manager and Project Managers, providing development time estimates and progress updates, with efficiency and
- Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide innovative solutions
- Create, revise and maintain design/technical documentation
- All other duties as assigned
Nice to have:
- 3+ years experience with React, GraphQL, JAVA, Spring Boot MVC Application Platform
- Experience with Thymeleaf Java templating engine or similar Java Templating Engines
- Experience using and writing SASS CSS extension library language
- 3+ years Angular JS 1.6 or lower
- A good understanding of Webpack module bundler as well as Gulp Toolkit
- Strong understanding of writing and implementing back and front end unit and integration tests
- Debugging skills for code, desktop and mobile browsers
- Knowledge of scrum and agile methodologies
- Excellent proficiency with developing responsive websites and emails
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot cross browser compatibility issues
- Ability to setup and configure local development environments
- Experience with planning and writing technical documentation
- Knowledge of internet security and best practices
- Superior problem solving and risk management skills
- Team player with the desire to own projects and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Comfortable working without routine supervision
- A desire to remain technically capable and an expert in current technologies
What you can expect from us:
- Experience with Media Industry
- Knowledge of Docker
- Knowledge of New Relic
- Knowledge of web site performance enhancing technologies, such as Akamai CDN
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.