Full Time, Permanent
As soon as possible
Paralegal and Related Occupations (4211)
NOC Job Title:
Expires in 0 days
Burnaby, British Columbia
A long established law firm located in Metrotown, Burnaby, B.C. is looking for a full-time Conveyancer with at least 5 years of Real Estate Conveyancing experience. This is an excellent opportunity to join a legal firm offering a competitive salary commensurate to your experience and benefits.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Conveyancing residential and commercial real estate law .
- Experience with opening and closing files, preparing documents and completing land title process.
- Experience with E-Conveyance and PC Law.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. You will also have a good attention to detail, the ability to multi-task as well the ability to maintain files through the full process.
- Commercial conveyancing experience is considered an asset.
- Experience with filing of Plans, Covenants, Rights of Way and Easements is considered an asset.
- Cantonese or Mandarin language is an asset.
If you're a keen and diligent team player, this is the opportunity for you! Please send application through fax no. 604-431-8308 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Feb 28, 2020