757 Ryan Rd, Courtenay, British Columbia, V9N3R6
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
At , Real Canadian Superstore we take pride and ownership in helping Canadians live life well.
We’re looking for talented colleagues who are passionate about providing an exceptional shopping experience for our Pharmacy customers and delighting them every step of the way! We can offer progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a great benefits package! Come share our vision and passion in delivering a superior customer experience. Be a part of our growing Health & Wellness philosophy that includes: Pharmacy, Dietitian, Medical and Optical services.
We look to provide practical experience for future pharmacists in a community pharmacy. Our retail/community environment will provide real world training to enhance academic experience. Students will learn about the expanding roles of community pharmacists. We operate under various banners in Ontario including Zehrs, Fortinos, Loblaws, No Frills, and Your Independent Grocer.
What we offer:
- Expose students to the practice of pharmacy in a community setting.
- Enhance communication skills with patients, employees, and other health care workers.
- Enhance students' knowledge of OTC products, disease state management, drug therapy, and patient counseling skills (including MEDSCHECK under direct supervision of a pharmacist).
- Teach skills necessary to manage a retail pharmacy.
- Prepare future pharmacists to be successful in a community setting.
If you want to join a fast-paced winning team and believe you can have an immediate impact, then we want to hear from you!
We also offer:
- 10% Colleague Discount
- Benefit Plan including Dental, Prescription Drugs, Vision Care and Death Benefit and eligibility for Union Pension Plan
- Regular wage increases every 500 hours worked as per Collective Agreement with UFCW 247
- Flexible scheduling - days, evenings, nights, weekdays and weekends available
- Employee Share Ownership Program, Workperks colleague discounts, Refer a Friend bonus program, Employee Family Assistance Program
- Digital Orientation and Digital Training Program for all new hires
- Opportunity for advancement to Full Time and Management roles
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.