Boston Pizza restaurants offer a casual dining setting with over 100 menu items including gourmet pizzas made with our signature hand pressed dough. We also have mouth-watering pastas and a wide variety of appetizers, salads, entrées and desserts
Do you enjoy the rush of being in the kitchen? Reporting to the Kitchen Manager, the Cook is responsible for the assembly, cooking, plating and garnishing of all food products according to Boston Pizza specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing meals in a timely manner in accordance with Boston Pizza recipes and assembly manuals and charts.
- Ensure that all products received via delivery meet Boston Pizza specification, that the invoicing is correct in respect to quantity and quality.
- Prepare and follow a daily prep sheet to indicate levels on hand and amounts required.
- Clean and organize the kitchen at all times.
- Assure the proper care and maintenance of all food service equipment
- Ensure food quality by maintaining high levels of cleanliness, organization, storage, and sanitation of food products.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
- Skills and Experience
- Previous Back of House/Kitchen experience preferred.
- Punctuality, professionalism, and strong work ethic.
- Passion for the kitchen and for producing great product every day.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
- Customer service skills – able to exceed guest expectations.
- Must work well within a restaurant team culture.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and have a strong initiative.
- A positive and team-oriented attitude.
- Why Join Us
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Hours
- Family-like, and positive company culture
- Benefits and vacation available
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Culinary: 1 year (Preferred)
- restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)