Welcome to The Canadian Brewhouse!
- Do you want to get your foot in the door with a fun, growing company?
- Do you want to begin or develop your career with tons of advancement opportunities?
- Do you have passion, drive, and a forward thinking attitude?
- Do you want to work with an amazing team of like-minded individuals?
If you answered yes, then read more about this great opportunity!!
The Canadian Brewhouse - Be the Place People Want to Be!
The Canadian Brewhouse was an Edmonton boy's dream turned into reality. There were Irish Pubs, English-style Pubs, Belgian Cafés, Chinese restaurants, East Indian restaurants, but no Canadian-themed bars. Combine that idea with his love of Sports and here we are! This was back in 2001 that we started, and with the same owner throughout our growth, we are now sitting at 32 Canadian Brewhouses across 4 provinces and two other growing concepts; Plantlife and The Banquet. That's not even the best part. We are just getting started! Now is the best time to join our team and start your career!
Your main goal as an Executive Assistant will be to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support while staying well-organized and focused on tasks that are given. You'll join our head office team and begin your career with support and purpose!
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handle requests, emails, and queries appropriately
- Arrange meetings and appointments while providing reminders
- Make travel arrangements
- Maintain timetables and ensures all deadlines are met
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or in other secretarial position
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, and Google applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time and calendar management skills
Why work for us:
- Health spend account after 3 months of employment
- Staff discount, and promotional tab, extendable to friends and family (bring your people down, show them what you’ve become a part of)
- An environment where people can grow! Our CEO started with us as a dishwasher
- Competitive, negotiable salary based on experience and proven performance
- Ask about our charitable contributions & community involvement, it’s too much for a one-pager
- An unreasonable amount of fun, and a young, hungry executive team
If this sounds like a position that interests you, apply today! Only those who are qualified will be contacted for an interview. Want to know more about us? Check us out on our social media and career pages!
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- Executive Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)