We are looking to hire individuals to work weekends, evenings, nights and on an on call basis.
· Washing, cleaning & detailing, both the exterior and interior, of coach buses and other vehicles, in a timely manner
· Ensure proper care inside and outside of the vehicle
· Drive 45 foot long motor coaches with caution at all times
· Top up fluids as required (I.e., Washer Fluid, Fuel)
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Hold an active driver’s license, class G preferred
· Be confident in driving 45 foot long motor coaches around the yard and in and out of the garage
· Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
· Pay close attention to detail and sanitary cleanliness
· The employee will be required to remember and understand certain instructions, guidelines or other information.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The employee is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms.
We expect the cleanliness of our vehicles to be of a very high standard and would require someone that shares the same goal.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $19.28 per hour
- Language training provided
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Greater Sudbury, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person