Manpower is hiring for 2 Quality Assurance officers for our Banking Client in North York
What's in it for you?
- $20.15$/ hour, plus 4% vacation pay
- Paid weekly, every Friday
- Monday to Friday 9AM to 5PM
- 6 Months contract with the possibility of extension
What is the job?
- The Quality Assurance Analyst is accountable for the monitoring, verification and AML compliance checks for the Precious Metals and Foreign Exchange team within our Business Contact Centre.
- Utilize ECIF to perform verification checks to confirm AML compliance
- Update details from each review, tracking cases with deficiencies
- Complete testing requirements and communicate findings to leadership team & internal partners, on a daily basis
- Consult with Team Lead to review outstanding deficiencies; highlighting findings in a clear and concise manner
- Action deficiencies accordingly to correct errors in a timely manner; updating progress to the tracker
- Communicate patterns or trends to Team Lead in order to identify opportunities to mitigate future potential deficiencies
What do you bring to the job?
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, with the ability to effectively prioritize workload
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work independently as needed
Select Apply Now and qualified applicants will hear from a recruiter within 24 hours.
We love referrals. Visit manpower.ca/referral to easily share this opportunity with friends and family and increase your compensation for each successful referral.
Manpower Group recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At Manpower Group, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.