Are you looking to join an exciting high-tech company that is focused on delivering exceptional products for a global customer base? How would you feel about joining a company whose core culture embraces change, rewards creativity, and promotes dialogue with employees? If you are looking to join a company that values its employees and promotes an amazing culture, you’ll be happy to know we are growing and expanding at an enormous pace.
The Business Development Representative is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support Certify, Inc.’s team of Sales Executives and Managers.
- Develop new business leads via telephone and mass email communication
- Conduct research to identify potential prospects; follow up on leads
- Build and cultivate prospective relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Work with Sales Managers and VP of Sales and Marketing to develop and grow the sales pipeline
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce.com
- A college degree is preferred but not required
- 1+ years’ experience in an office, corporate, or B2B sales setting or commensurate experience conducting business via email and phone
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and mobile internet applications
- Experience with telephone sales calling, techniques and etiquette within a professional B2B market
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with team members
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple time-sensitive projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nexonia’s foundation is built upon an amazing team of developers based in our Montreal office, and an equally zealous group of Nexonians based in our Toronto office. Together, the company represents more than just a name. We’re looking for amazing people to join our growing company, and we’re looking for smart, nice and great-at-what-you-do people. We can’t continue to make the magic happen if you don’t have the same passion and drive that represents our culture and organization. We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and by allowing the talented team at Nexonia to engage and thrive to their best potential, our success continues to grow as we build careers through hard work, employee engagement and of course, plenty of fun!
What’s in it for me?
100% employer-paid health and dental benefits that begin upon your first day of work (no waiting period)
Posh mid-town Toronto location with a sleek new office right at Yonge and St. Clair (above the St. Clair subway station)
NexFridays – aka free beer social every Friday to kick off the weekend.
Monthly employee recognition events.
Company-paid coffee, tea and beverages in the kitchen with a big screen TV to chill out and catch up with the rest of the world.
Shops and restaurants conveniently located downstairs from the office (that means you don’t get cold in the winter or wet when it’s raining)
Last but not least, the opportunity to work with really cool and collaborative people who truly want to build the #1 company in the world.