Our company is looking for an Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with Microsoft Office applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Assisting other departments as needed
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors and aiding with client reception as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and data entry.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Qualifications and Skills
- Associate’s degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and work in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver license.
- Italian is a plus
Job Type / Category
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Hoppe's Pool & Spa Ltd
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $15.00 /hour
- office administration: 1 year (Required)