Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent — Great People, Great Service, Great Results!
We are currently looking for a Line Cook for Our Café in Mississauga . This role is ideal for someone who wants to work in a fast paced environment and that is looking to grow in a role and an organization. Pubic transit is close by and easily accessible. Monday to Friday Shifts.
- Prep and create meals daily
- Ensure overall quality and presentation of the food is appealing.
- Sanitize all work surfaces and equipment used.
- Re-stock work areas and ensure proper stock rotation.
- Clean the kitchen as per cleaning schedule.
- Maintain safe work environment at all times.
- Perform duties as per health and safety guidelines.
- Other reasonable requests from management.
- Previous food preparation experience
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Able to work on weekends
Red seal certified or equivalent
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!