POSITION: Personal Lines Risk Advisor & the Customer Service seat on Leadership Team (responsible for customer service in all client-facing departments - think, Office Manager)
REMUNERATION: (negotiable on experience, alignment & performance)
- Ownership opportunity
- Growth (no corporate ladder here!)
- Company events (lunches, weekends, volunteering)
- Paid International travel for training
- Yearly education allowance
- Health spending account
- Life & Disability Benefits
- Paid Leave
Are you looking to regain that personal touch? To feel empowered about the role you play in keeping people protected?
Are you wanting to grow as a leader? To share a vision & take ownership of growing an organization?
If your answers are 100% yes, we want to meet you.
Calling all Veteran Licensed Personal Insurance Risk Advisors (aka brokers or account managers) who love building relationships with clients, are passionate about education & lead by example.
We call our team Advisors because that’s what we do – we don’t broker our clients into a contract they know nothing about, we advise, empower & protect them through our PEAK process.
We know our clients by name, we don’t have voicemail & we send handwritten cards because our number one value is Care for People.
- Minimum of 7 year’s Insurance Industry experience
- Minimum 2 year's Management/Leadership experience,
- Exceptional Soft Skills
- Exacting Alignment with all Five of our Core Values
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$80,000.00 per year