VisaPlace, a world-wide leader in providing immigration services, is seeking a Sales Development Representative to join their incredible team to help further their rapid growth and be a part of their clients’ immigration journeys.
We practice exclusively in the area of Canadian and U.S. immigration and have been serving our worldwide clients for over 20 years. With extensive knowledge of immigration law, we have successfully helped thousands of people’s dreams come to reality.
We are located in the Rio-Can Center in midtown Toronto, right on the subway line at Yonge and Eglinton.
Our award-winning company has been featured in the Toronto Star, Globe and Mail, Maclean’s magazine, and our signature attorneys have been featured on CTV, the CBC and CityTV to name a few.
We welcome individuality; we are looking for someone who genuinely enjoy dealing with people and being on the phones! This chosen candidate has a strong background in sales working in a blended call centre environment.
The successful candidate is tasked with converting inbound and outbound calls into scheduled bookings with professional consultants wherein a deposit is required.
Specifically, you will be responsible for the following:
- Determining basic client needs via phone, chat, text and e-mail;
- Ability to probe for information and determine client needs;
- Handling Inbound and Outbound phone calls, and contributing the following: Learning phone scripts; Scheduling in-person, phone, or Skype consultations; Taking payments over the phone; Maintaining client management systems by noting key information for the Consultants; Managing cancellations and coordinating multiple calendars; Following up through emails, text and phone calls; and Adhering to call quality standards;
- Learning in-house customer management systems (in-house training provided);
- Fulfilling requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; and forwarding requests to the appropriate party;
- Maintaining customer service database by entering data / information;
- Participating in weekly team meetings and one-on-one meetings with the Client Intake Manager, and accepting feedback on performance based on calls booked and following scripts; and
- Updating personal knowledge base by participating in sales and educational opportunities.
- Hands-on experience in sales, business development, business to business sales, and call centres
- Superior communication skills, as well as the ability to build relationships with potential clients and using persuasive sales ability to schedule immigration consultations;
- Demonstrated efficiency with time management, multi-tasking and problem-solving abilities;
- Nice to have: Experience utilizing client services management systems and contact centre (SalesForce, Five 9);
- Ability to work both within a team as well as independently;
- Highly detail oriented and excellent follow up skills.
Availability: Flexibility of hours is required.
Monday to Friday | 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday | 9 AM - 5:00 PM
**Must be willing to work shift work including evenings, overnights, weekends and Holidays**
Why Work For Us?
- Ongoing encouragement of internal growth with lots of opportunities to advance your career goals;
- Friendly and vibrant environment;
- Group benefits including medical and dental;
- Annual holiday parties and team-building events;
- Free breakfast/lunch on Fridays;
- Employee Referral Program;
- Having the opportunity to do meaningful work while learning from very well-respected immigration professionals in the industry
- Being part of a growing team that changes the lives of individuals and families from all over the world.
To join our growing team who continuously contribute to make us the premier global immigration service provider, please respond to this posting with your most up-to-date cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31,000.00 /year
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)