Are you ready for a career at a dynamic, extremely fast paced and exciting real estate company? If you are an ambitious self-starter requiring minimal supervision, with a great attitude and passion to excel in any role - we want to meet with you!
We are a workplace family, a team of professionals that are dedicated to surpassing our agents expectations and to providing superior service to our agents and their clients.
Full Time Deal Secretary
Ideal Candidate must be a quick learner, self-proficient, proactive, and able to excel in a leadership role . The ideal candidate should also have the following skills and qualifications :
- Minimum 2-year real estate reception experience required
- Minimum 2-year real estate deal secretary experience required (ideally from an office with 50+ active agents)
- Minimum 1-year of customer service experience required
- Strong knowledge of Wolf Connect, Broker Wolf, Webforms and MLS
- Possess a professional and pleasant demeanor and be organized
- Possess an advanced knowledgeof the various Microsoft Office applications (word, excel, power point, publisher), Outlook, Internet and Adobe.
- The candidates must be able to multi-task and effectively organize responsibilities and handle a fast paced working environment
- Must be comfortable using general office equipment such as scanners, photocopiers, and fax machines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills are all a must
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Inputting all deals into the required systems
- Closing all trades
- Reviewing of all offers, listing paperwork, etc.
- Communicate with staff, salespeople and cooperating agents to ensure all documents are in order
- Reporting, i.e. listing inventory, pending trades, etc.
- Daily Banking if required
- Faxing, photocopying and filing as needed
- Responsible for accounts payable and trade receivables (if required)
- Accuracy of accounts receivable and trade accounting (if required)
- Review invoices ensuring appropriate approvals & support/back-up
- Potentially managing front desk reception team
- Potentially creating monthly schedule for front desk reception team
- Keeping team up to date on any changes and implementation they need to be aware of
- Other accounting and reporting duties may be assigned
- Covering front-desk for full-time receptionist
- If you meet the above description and are looking for a wonderful opportunity to work for a well-established company, please forward your resume
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $23.00 /hour
- Real Estate Reception: 2 years (Preferred)
- Deal Secretary: 2 years (Required)