Regulatory Affairs Coordinator
The Regulatory Affairs Coordinator will be responsible for providing support to the EHS and Regulatory Affairs departments by completing preparation, compilation, maintenance, and submission of various regulatory dossiers and forms to Health Canada and other regulatory agencies; including obtaining approvals for new products.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or similar degree or related experience
- Post-graduate Certificate in Regulatory Affairs, preferred
- 1-2 years of work experience in Canadian Regulatory Affairs
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office and FileMaker
- Ability to interpret and apply regulations, policies, and guidance documents
- Prepare regulatory affairs documentation to meet company and legislative requirements
- Provide administrative support to the Regulatory Affairs Team
- Support regulatory assessments for new products and raw materials
- Assist in the management of regulatory programs and activities involving compliance to regulations and maintenance of product permits, licenses amendments and inventory records
- Proactively manage and communicate issues, scopes, progress, and risks to ensure Regulatory Affairs Associate and Manager, Environmental Health and Safety are informed
- Support the Customer Service Department and Procurement Department by coordinating, generating various documents for shipment of products, and purchasing of raw materials
- Maintain awareness of government regulations and requirements related with Controlled Substances and Cannabis Act and other applicable legislation
- Ability to obtain Criminal Record Check required for Controlled Drugs and Substance and Precursors License
- Perform other duties and complete additional projects as assigned, commensurate with job knowledge and experience
Working at TRC
Our employees are our best resource! TRC ensures safety always comes first. Our commitment to safety is imperative to delivering high quality products. Our employees also enjoy a group retirement plan, 100% company paid competitive medical and dental benefits, subsidized corporate gym membership with Goodlife Fitness, Monday to Friday working hours, a casual dress code and more!
If you are interested in being considered for the above position, along with your resume please submit a short cover letter highlighting your experience and fit. Please note that applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
TRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer; promoting accessibility and inclusivity at work and offering accommodation for applicants as required and requested.
Job Type: Full-time
- in Canadian Regulatory Affair: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- North York, ON (Preferred)
- G Class Driver's Licence (Preferred)