Based in Port Coquitlam, the Administrative Clerk must be a detail-oriented team player and a strong communicator. Working in a high-volume department, the person handles a variety of tasks simultaneously in an expeditious, calm, organized and decisive manner. This position will provide assistance to all administrative areas as required.
The individual selected should be an independent worker and able to problem solve quickly, with general supervision. Additionally, the person selected must have the ability to work well within our cross functional, team based environment. This is a contract position of 6 months with the possibility of extension.
- General office duties which will include Reception, Order entry, assisting with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable data entry.
- Meet customer expectations through effective communication via phone and email
- Work with other departments to successfully resolve customer issues in a timely fashion
- Ability to create a "cared for" customer atmosphere
- Demonstrates sound business judgment and decision making
- Excellent verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong business correspondence skills
- Attention to detail, follow up and multitasking.
- Thorough understanding of Internet technologies including browser basics.
- Team player with positive attitude
- Ability to present the product and the company in a professional manner
Education & Experience Requested
- Minimum of 1 years Administrative support experience
- Experience in a high-performance team-based environment
- Computer competencies including: MS Office, Adagio Accounting an asset
Job Type: Full-time