Lead the Credit and Collections team to ensure effective Accounts Receivable management and processes; along with adherence to Corporate Guidelines. The Manager will oversee the day to day performance of the team including credit authorizations, payment processes, account updating, collections and dispute resolution.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Minimum Requirements (Education, experience and skills):
- Ensures compliance to Corporate Guidelines,
- Authorizes and approves credit limits, write offs, and refunds as per established authority
- Manages the receivables team in Country and in the Shared Service Center.
- Develop team members’ performance to provide consistent, high quality results
- Ensures Standard Operating Procedures are current and being adhered to by the local and Shared Services team.
- Assigns collectors to Customer accounts
- Works closely with Sales and Operations for support on collections and to resolve escalations, queries and disputes
- Manages customer credit limits to minimize bad and doubtful debts, while meeting commercial needs
- Supports business by providing customer creditworthiness information and warning about implied risks.
- Effectively manage Credit and Accounts Receivable with analytical variance analysis for Senior Management
- Identify potential gaps in processes and provide solutions that meets Business needs
- Develop and initiate enhancements and solutions in improving efficiency
- Provide Weekly and Monthly reporting for management
- Post-secondary education in a business discipline; Completion of the CCP (Certified Credit Professional Program) a plus
- 5 - 7 years in a Credit role; minimum 3 years in a management role
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel / PowerPoint)
- 1+ years of Finance experience and / or Risk Modeling & Analysis
- Experience working with a Shared Service Center a plus
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver on tight deadlines
- Analytical and detail oriented
This position is primarily sedentary and incumbent should be able to travel.