Regional Sub-Prime Manager – RightRide
AutoCanada is a multi-location automotive dealership group operating in both Canada and the United States. Our model enables us to serve a diversified geographic customer base and enjoy benefits not available to single location dealerships. AutoCanada trades under the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol ACQ. The multi-location dealership model enables AutoCanada to serve a diversified geographic customer base providing a range of services to customers including new and used vehicle sales, financing, leasing, automotive service and repair, collision repair, and parts sales. Founded in 2006, AutoCanada has expanded significantly and continues to grow. Today, customers are served by more than 4,200 employees comprised of automotive service technicians, sales experts, and support staff from offices across Canada.
At AutoCanada, we know to be best-in-class in the industry and to succeed that we need the best people. That's why we are committed to hiring the very best people who can help us to curate exceptional experiences for our clients. We strive to provide our associates with meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
What We Offer
- Exceptional base salary
- Generous incentive plan
- Competitive health and dental plan
- An opportunity to be part of an exciting, growing business!
RightRide is a division of AutoCanada and was established to help Canadians who may not be approved for vehicle financing through banks and other traditional lenders, find reliable vehicle financing. Over the last 9 months, the RightRide team has changed and evolved and so has our corresponding revenue. The Winnipeg and surrounding areas have the potential to be fastest growing market to date. AutoCanada is looking for an experienced Regional Manager to join and lead our team! This role is based out of Winnipeg, Manitoba. This role requires an individual who is self-driven, results focused and possess an exceptional entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to build a successful department.
Your role will be to provide guidance and maintain good working relationships will all dealerships and subordinates within the region and ensure staff uphold the highest level of company standards and customer satisfaction. You will also maintain excellent working relationships with all vendors to ensure competitive interest rates and financing programs for the company. You also have the option to sell clients any vehicle within our multi-brand inventory base across Canada; this gives you, your team and the client, selling and buying power!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Provide insight and guidance and oversee staff in your designated region.
- Coach and mentor team members to develop their skills and progress forward.
- Ensure compliance standards are met in accordance with lender and dealership guidelines.
- Create daily, weekly, monthly and annual plans for subordinates by forecasting goals in accordance with the overall budget.
- Have intimate knowledge of regions KPI’s and ensure your tracking for success.
- Develop methods and establish procedures on accurate and timely completion of all related financial paperwork.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with lenders to secure competitive interest rates, financing programs and approvals for the clients you are working with.
- Have strong working knowledge of all programs available to each client you are working with.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with all external stakeholders.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with AutoCanada dealerships in your region.
- Meet objectives set by management and provide monthly reports.
- Model and uphold an exemplary degree of customer service for all staff to follow.
- Resolve customer complaints that are forwarded from staff efficiently while exuberating a positive attitude.
- Other duties as required.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Experience in Sub Prime market or equivalent experience in a similar field.
- Previous experience in building and mentoring a successful department.
- Previous dealership experience is preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills, able to manage multiple priorities under strict timelines and work well in a demanding dynamic environment and meet overall objectives.
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills.
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and show an appropriate level of judgement and maturity.
- Strong relationship building skills with a high degree stamina.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract.
- Must be willing to travel.
- A strong willingness to learn and the ability to adapt.
RightRide gives you the ability to generate your own credit applications and get clients approved quickly for Non-Prime loans through banks and other traditional lenders. Check us out at: https://rightride.ca
We offer competitive total compensation, meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.autocan.ca. To apply, plea se submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. AutoCanada is committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture, as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org