Is the Customer service and sales representative a career for you?
- You can easily establish rapport with others?
- You are recognized for your professional customer service expertise?
- Offering a value added complementary services is for you a natural step?
You are at right place and will appreciate this opportunity.
We are looking for empathetic, friendly and dynamic customer representatives who will reach out and offer product and service to customers of Canada’s largest communication company.
At Nordia, people are really at the heart of our business. Our top priority is to provide a stimulating and rewarding environment for our employees, with total compensation among the most competitive in the industry. Our representatives confirm the success of this partnership: according to the 2018 employee survey, 84% would recommend Nordia as an employer to their family and friends!
What you’ll do:
- Provide direct customer support related to phone, Internet and IP TV products and services;
- Enhance trust and loyalty by ensuring that customer issues, needs and expectations are fully satisfied;
- Increase customer satisfaction by positioning value added products and services based on customer’s needs.
What you’ll need:
- High school diploma (completed);
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (past sales experience, an asset);
- Able to multi-task (think, talk and type)in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Available to work during afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Bilingualism is an asset
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary;
- Performance based incentive;
- Hourly premium for weekend hours;
- Full time (35 to 40 hours/ week) and part time schedules (starting with 20 hours/week following initial training);
- Fully paid professional training and support to help you reach your potential;
- Complete benefits plan after 6 months of service including:
- Comprehensive insurance (medical, dental and life insurance);
- Great discounts on telecommunications products and services.
Discover Nordia Saint John at: http://www.en.nordia.ca/saintjohn
Class starts on July 13
Reference ID: 2423
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19