Responsible for leading all team members in running an efficient and profitable operation, managing day-to-day restaurant operations, maintaining high standards and conditions and fostering a positive environment.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS
- Executes sales and profit plans in line with budgetary goals as laid out by the Operations Manager
- Ensures and is accountable for, profitability of the restaurant by growing sales and controlling cost of goods
- Accountable for bar ordering and costing of Liquor, Beer, and Wine
- Ensures proper team member coverage per the needs of business while maintaining target labor costs.
- Oversees all cash management functions; maintains proper loss prevention standards, including reviewing cash handling procedures, deposits and safe procedures
- Able to perform all POS functions, including opening and closing procedures, comps, voids and transfers
- Excels in Inventory Management, Control & Costing
- Maintains a clean, organized dining room following company standards
- Plans, executes and communicates all new products and information effectively and efficiently
- Promotes and practices safe work habits, identifies and resolves potential safety hazards; documents accidents, conducts initial investigation and determination of root cause of safety incidents in the interest of maintaining a safe work environment; trains support staff to ensure compliance in all safety practices including Heath Department standards.
- Ensures that all team members are educated on company products and services, as needed
- Is the role model for outstanding service; continuously works to elevate service standards
- Consistently monitors, coaches and encourages team members to meet the Company service standards
- Drives team to achieve targets for social media scores; Use guest feedback as teaching tool for staff
- Disciplines team members who do not follow company standards, ethics or culture
- Resolves team member or customer conflicts through Company compliant handling procedure
- Facilitates ongoing training and development of staff; coaches and counsels team members for improved performance, documenting developmental plans as necessary
- Builds team spirit by fostering a work environment where team members are encouraged and valued
- Polished personal presentation; grooming meets restaurant standards, as outlined by Employee Handbook
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays, and variable schedule, per the needs of the business
- Ability to walk, stand, and/or bend continuously and for extended periods as required to perform essential job functions
- Ability to perform essential job functions under pressure, maintain professionalism when working under stress
- Maintains general knowledge of restaurant history, concept, location, transportation, management team, etc.
- Ability to utilize traditional software programs such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), any additional systems used by Company; Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system
- Attend mandatory meetings including leadership meetings, staff meetings, etc.
- Complete other duties as assigned by Leadership Team
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 4+ years experience as Manager of similar caliber concept
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelors Degree in Hospitality, Culinary Management, or similar subject, preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- management: 4 years (Preferred)