G3 Canada Limited is a progressive and continuously growing company. As part of our commitment of building a smarter path from Farmer’s fields to the global market, we are establishing a highly efficient coast to coast Canadian Grain enterprise designed to provide a unique competitive alternative to farmers and superior service to customers and stakeholders. The integrity and resourcefulness of our people are the foundation of that commitment.
G3 Head Office, Winnipeg
The Product Coordinator is responsible for administering the technical, functional, and financial execution of one or more simultaneous efforts defined as formal Projects, Programs, or informal work efforts.
This position has demonstrated technical expertise, a record of successful projects and satisfied clients/sponsors, an ability to understand and articulate customer needs, and a history of taking initiative while working well in a team.
- Provide project management expertise to work efforts within the Technology Organization
- Focused Project Management expertise and methods in areas such as Enterprise Management, IT Application Development, and workflow automation
- Works to resolve timeline, deliverable, or cost issues quickly and appropriately.
- Interacts with internal teams, customers, and stakeholders at the technical, financial, and strategic planning level, as needed.
- Recommends new processes or procedures where needed to improve product quality or on-time delivery.
- Supports the internal knowledge exchange function by leading discussions where appropriate and by utilizing / contributing to the company knowledge exchange.
- Supports the development and maintenance of product road maps, and process flow mapping
- Ensure that projects are delivered to meet or exceed Company’s quality standards.
- Works with sponsors, and stakeholders, and business customers to define and meet deadlines and address project issues.
- Provide feedback regarding team performance on project team to the functional manager.
- Confirms and follows defined policies, standards, implementation methodologies and documentation procedures on each engagement.
- Prepare project documentation and support broader project management efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer/Information sciences, mathematics, business/MIS or related field from an accredited college or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years relevant and demonstrated IT project management work, utilizing Waterfall, Agile, SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, or a blending of the above frameworks in complex environments with highly successful outcomes.
- Strong technology underpinnings and project management experiences with workflow automation platforms, ERP systems, financial platforms, ITSM, network, operating system, database, and software development. PMI Certifications helpful but not required.
- Experience with Project management tools (MS Project, Smartsheet, other) and PowerPoint a must
- Ability to manage multiple projects on a regular basis.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve complex technical problems.
- Ability to grasp technical details of new technologies and the application thereof.
If you are looking for a flexible work-life balance, a competitive salary and benefits package and an opportunity to grow your career, G3 will give you this opportunity. Join our diverse team of talented professionals!