S2Sis the largest Polaris™, Slingshot™ and Indian™ authorized dealers in western Canada. With a friendly and knowledgeable staff, we not only passionately represent our product – we ride all our products! This allows us to be able to share our personal experiences with our customers to find them the best ride to keep them coming back. Medical and Dental Benefits after successfully completing 3 months probationary period.
- Identify client service, parts, and accessory requests and create work orders and Parts invoicing in our DMS system (SDS Serti)
- Coordinate dealership assistants to ensure they are scheduled and organized with daily deliveries and tasks.
- Handle daily Parts and Service prioritizing and scheduling.
- Answer customer inquiries including cross-referencing parts using online tools.
- Use inventory management systems to look up parts for customer and service department orders
- Order parts, stocking shelves, picking parts.
- Monitor Technician’s Daily Work Schedules (DWS) by ensuring parts are available and pulled for the day’s jobs. Work with tower operator to achieve an efficient shop load.
- Create estimates, communicate those estimates to the customer, and actively sell the jobs and upsell.
- Work with the Parts/Service Department to ensure job specific parts are ordered and delivered in a timely manner.
- Supervise Parts and Service employees to ensure maximum efficiency and performance is achieved on a daily basis
- Other duties as required
Qualification & Job Requirements
- Post Secondary diploma or degree in a mechanical/technical field preferred.
- 2 or more years' previous management experience in a technical environment with proven leadership abilities.
- 3-5 years’ experience within the service department or a motor vehicle dealership.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
The Assistant Parts and Service Manager will report directly to the Fixed Operations Manager.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Powersports Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Automotive Management: 2 years (Preferred)