We are looking for casual assistant organizers to join our team of Professional Organizers at Love Your Space Organizing. This is a flexible position with varying hours- weekend hours may occur, and all hours are generally during the daytime (If you are looking for steady hours, this will not be a good fit for you).
The ideal candidate is one who is patient and compassionate to those who are organizationally challenged; one who has a genuine need to help people; one who is empathetic to a situation and is willing to roll up their sleeves and provide a hands-on approach.
A candidate for this position must:
- be extremely organized
- detailed-oriented (even rather particular)
- display strong interpersonal and conversational skills
- possess a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- have the ability to visualize and transform a space
- be creative
- not easily overwhelmed with large amounts of clutter
- be willing to get dirty and perform physical labor
- demonstrate assessment and problem-solving skills
- be versed in organizational solutions
- be knowledgeable of current organizing/storage products
- be resourceful
- be particular in nature
- be able to lift 35 pounds
- push and pull furniture, boxes, totes, tables, etc.
- have reliable transportation
- be able to walk, sit, stand, and kneel, for up to 8 hours at a time
HOURS AND LOCATION
- You will be responsible for traveling to clients’ homes/offices for each job.
- Project scopes and timelines vary, so candidates must be flexible with their schedule and available on short notice.
- Available weekdays.
- Project locations and hours vary.
Job Type: Independent Sub-Contractor
Hourly Rate: $15/hr
Require Driver’s License and reliable vehicle to haul donations Insurance
Required: General Liability Insurance (Love Your Space Organizing to pay for half of annual fee)
Job Types: Contract, Casual
Salary: $15.00 /hour