Full Time Floor Manager -Vancouver, British Columbia (Robson location)
Reigning Champ Floor Managers are an integral part of the retail management team. They support senior retail managers in day-to-day operational tasks and confidently lead the sales floor, empowering staff to achieve store goals while creating and maintaining a high-quality store experience for our customers.
You'll find yourself. . .
- Introducing customers to the brand by creating and fostering the Reigning Champ brand experience
- Putting the customer experience before everything else
- Leading by example with the highest service standards
- Setting the tone and energy for the sales floor each day
- Driving the business for the day and striving to hit goals
- Maintaining 360 vision of the sales floor while constantly moving to fill in gaps, remove bottlenecks and provide support where needed
- Coaching and delivering feedback in the moment elevating the team’s performance
- Diffusing difficult customer interactions with respect and creating solutions that work for all
- Making the best use of downtime for inventory management, store cleanliness, product presentation, PK sessions, fit sessions, merchandise maintenance etc.
- Being articulate about the business and able to share insights
- Staying up-to-date on company news as well as industry and market trends
Lives the culture of the Reigning Champ brand and carries an intimate knowledge of our products and history; 4-5 years of customer service experience in apparel retail; positive and collaborative; hardworking, dynamic and interested in people; acts with integrity and professionalism; highly organized multi-tasker with great problem-solving skills; coachable and active with self-development.
Nice to Have
Post-secondary education; second language.
About Reigning Champ
Founded in 2007, Reigning Champ is Canada’s athletic brand that focuses on year-round staples made with original fabrics. Emphasizing rugged construction and unrivaled comfort, the brand's process is guided by its principles: Respect the details. Master simplicity.