- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills.
- Are seeking a PART TIME Receptionist/Administrative Assistant position for our Calgary Location (360, 1032 - 17 Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta)
- Have the flexibility to work 15 – 20 hours per week, on weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Have the ability to multi-task and like to be busy.
- Are committed and reliable and have a high degree of personal integrity.
- Have a quick-thinking, problem-solving kind of personality.
- Are friendly and outgoing
- Excel in a self-directed environment
- Have proficiency in MS Office
- Are a quick learner and can work independently.
- Enjoy working in a professional office setting .
- Insight Psychological is a highly respected and rapidly expanding psychological service agency.
- We have 6 service centres: Edmonton South, Edmonton North, Edmonton Central, Spruce Grove, Red Deer and Calgary.
- We offer a multitude of psychological services to organizations, individuals, couples, and families.
- We are seeking a part-time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at our Calgary location.
- Greeting clients and visitors, handling inquiries from clients as well as attending to basic client concerns.
- Answering incoming telephone calls and recording written messages.
- Booking service appointments on our Janebooking software app.
- Handling service payments.
- Completing various administrative tasks as assigned, including word processing, data entry, filing, making appointment reminder calls, and general office maintenance.
- Starting wage is $16-$18 per hour.
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to forward your resume for consideration. We are looking to hire as soon as possible. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information about our organization, please visit our website at www.insightpsychological.ca
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- administrative: 1 year (Required)
- Receptionist: 1 year (Required)