The E-Commerce Coordinator role provides administrative support to the E-Commerce Marketing team. The E-Commerce coordinator will work on planning, coordinating and facilitating site merchandising and other related projects that impact our E-commerce business.
- Coordinate content and creative asset requests and approvals between E-Commerce Marketing and Brand design team.
- Analyze and report on a specific set of categories online
- Track changes in product assortment and ensure changes are reflected during site preparations.
- Lead some of our innovative and high-profile brand campaigns from creation through to execution.
- Recommend and support on any projects to drive more customers on-line, and to maximize sale opportunities to the site.
- Contribute to the commercial & functional development of the website
- Assists in the management of the Online Merchandising activities including: product variations, categorization, custom content/enhancements, cross sells & up sells, search refinements, automated features, taxonomy, and product attributes.
- Assists with the implementation of Amazon search marketing campaigns to maximize sales and awareness for priority products. Regular tracking of key performance Indicators against category benchmarks and search goals.
- Support the execution of new product launch initiatives such as Born to Run & Amazon Vine
- Coordinate Amazon new line forms with Sales Support across 5 EU regions, aligning with the wider e-com team to hit key launch dates
- Monitor customer reviews on high profile product launches and provide recommendations for content enhancements that will improve organic search performance
- Ensure that product is correctly merchandised consistent with customer input, market trends and business strategy.
- Analyse sales results of key promotional event to understand customer online behavior and feed into future planning
- Recommend and support any eCommerce projects to improve the online customer experience.
- Provide administrative/adhoc support for the E-Commerce team as needed
- Participate in weekly team meetings with cross-functional partners to recap business results and follow up on actions to drive category growth
- Bachelor Degree in marketing or business, or comparable education/experience
- E-commerce experience together with good knowledge of commercial selling on Amazon is highly preferred
- Language skills would be advantageous – German/French/Spanish/Italian
- Prior experience managing the e-commerce channel through sales support expertise
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in project management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work independently
- Passion for e-commerce is a must
We got you covered!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, wellness, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, bonuses, employee stock purchase plan and much more depending on your role. We regularly hold social functions to foster a genuine camaraderie that enhances teamwork. At company-wide award functions, we take time to recognize the talent and dedication of the people who make Munchkin the most loved baby lifestyle brand in the world. We offer work-life balance benefits such as paid maternity and paternity leave and Half-day Friday’s all year around! To learn more, visit us at www.munchkin.com/join and submit your online application and resume on https://cw.na1.hgncloud.com/munchkin/searchJobPostings.do.
Munchkin embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Temporary