What is the opportunity?
The RBC Dominion Securities Gatineau branch is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. By joining the team, you will participate in growing the business by providing exceptional and efficient service and by taking care of administrative tasks related to client accounts and by responding to client inquiries. The successful candidate will be required to fulfill Receptionist duties when needed.
What will you do?
- Support the advisory teams in general administrative duties in the management of client accounts
- Investigate and resolve inquiries related to accounts and refer to the Investment Advisors where appropriate
- Act as Receptionist, answering the telephone, greeting clients, and providing attentive and accurate service
- Process account opening and related account documentation
- Assist in preparing mailings such as newsletters and information packages
- Assist the Investment Advisors in preparing for client meetings and presentations
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
What do you need to succeed?
- Exceptional client servicing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- A professional approach to all situations to create a positive working environment
- Enhanced Microsoft Office skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Relevant experience within the financial industry
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and the Conduct and Practices Handbook Course (CPH)
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
200, rue Montcalm
Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%):