Do you have a strong desire for personal growth and advancement?
PeopleFind Inc has been commissioned to find a Junior Assistant Manager / Customer Experience Lead with experience in fashion apparel, accessories, cosmetics or jewelry for an upscale retailer with an opening in the Grande Prairie area. Wages and advancement opportunities are very good. This position progresses to Assistant Manager and ultimately Store Manager. Our client prefers to promote from within.
The Junior Assistant Manager / Customer Experience Lead is challenging and rewarding and is the right opportunity for Sales Associates, Key Holders and Assistant Store Managers who want to focus on customer service and developing a clientelle.
- Passion for fashion, personal selling and customer service.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as Sales Associate, Key Holder, Visual Merchandiser or Assistant Store Manager.
- Proven leadership and passion for coaching and developing others.
- Ability to create a positive work environment where team members learn and grow.
- Upbeat and friendly personality.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Demonstrates initiative on an on-going basis.
- Embraces Company programs; acts as a change agent to ensure directives are met.
- Open to feedback and implements change in a timely manner.
Very competitive and commensurate with experience. Plus benefits.
Candidates interested in this position may submit their resume via the APPLY NOW appended to this ad, or, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating Junior Assistant Manager in the Subject Area of the email address.
Through our introduction to the company you may find the right opportunity and the career you are looking for!
WHY PEOPLEFIND INC:
PeopleFind Inc. is an Executive Search and Outplacement firm committed to the delivery of outstanding results. We encourage job seekers to visit our website and take advantage of the many free resources available to you. Visit www.peoplefindinc.com for more information.