If you are a self motivated, accountable and mechanically inclined candidate, if you are looking for a stable full time job with Benefits package, if you want to work in a friendly and supportive environment to unleash your potential, this opportunity at FibreCast is for YOU.
The Shift Schedule is from 3pm to 1:30am, Monday to Thursday.
- Operate tools and machines to produce and inspect parts according to the output and quality requirements.
- Package finished goods for delivery or stock.
- Perform routine maintenance cleaning of machine and other materials as required.
- Work closely with the Production Lead Hand and various manufacturing and engineering team members to resolve any quality, safety, maintenance or production issues.
- Participate in required and recommended employee training and continuous improvement programs.
- Work in a safe and responsible manner and support all Health & Safety initiatives.
- Uphold the company’s environmental policies to limit the impact of our operations on the environment and prevent pollution.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor per business request.
- Able to use measuring tapes and operate powered saws
- Ability to read blueprint, weld, operate overhead cranes and forklifts an asset.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to learn, flexible, accountable and detail-oriented.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and collaborate with others.
- Strong track record of achieving targets, deadlines and sense of urgency.
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to speak, write, read and understand English.
- Legally authorized to work in Canada.
- Exposure to airborne dust and fibre
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Repetitive movements
- Lifting up to 50 lbs in some projects
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- Machine operating: 1 year (Required)
- Factory General Labour: 1 year (Required)