- 5+ years professional experience in software development
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Python
- Experience working with the Front-end frameworks, such as AngularJS, React and overall interest in the Front-end technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of AWS technology stack
Ever wondered what's involved in enabling millions of developers build and develop skills for Alexa? Interested in Amazon Echo?
Come work on the engine behind it - Alexa. We’re building the Alexa Skills Kit Platform behind Amazon Echo and other Amazon products and services.
Our team owns all services, APIs, websites, and frameworks that enable automated testing of Alexa skills. From the public device simulators, to the testing integration code for popular testing frameworks such as Mocha, we strive to provide the tools that enable all skill developers to ship bug-free code!
You're a seasoned engineer looking for a career where you'll be able to innovate, to deliver, and to influence. You are passionate about start-up opportunities, where you succeed by fearlessly testing new ideas and rapidly iterating on technical solutions. You have a demonstrable track record of success delivering high quality software design at scale.
you are a sharp software engineer with a creative flare, strong problem-solving skills, a solid computer science foundation and the desire to be an individual contributor to
About us together:
We will work together building end-to-end solutions. The team is seeking an experienced software development engineer, who will own and develop platform to be used by tens of thousands developers. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a passion for software development, have a strong taste and desire for web design and development, and a drive for execution.
- Experience building software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Create and execute appropriate project tasks and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Review appropriate quality plans, test strategies and interact with QA for testing activities