Twelve Oaks is a rapidly growing flooring distribution company catering to retail store flooring needs for about 1000 customers across North America. We are committed to delivering high quality products at competitive prices through our extensive distribution network. We pride ourselves in offering a close-knit work environment that encourages teamwork and provides ample opportunities for advancement within the company.
Twelve Oaks is looking for an experienced Marketing Assistant who is willing to work hard and grow with the company. The Marketing Assistant will report directly to the Marketing Department and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs. The successful candidate will assist in the development of marketing collateral, track existing marketing campaigns, website and social media maintenance.
- Conduct project-based work consisting of research, presentations and reports
- Provide, develop and work within timelines, content plans, program activation, program reporting, and managing creative requests
- Provide support on strategic proposals, content development, management, deployment and analysis
- Respond to phone/email/wechat promptly and courteously
- Website and Social Media maintenance
- Work with graphic designer for producing beautiful designs for all marketing assets and visual brand communications
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product, design and executives to communicate the company’s vision and values.
- Perform clerical and other duties in support of office and event operations (e.g. trade show and purchasing materials as required)
- Preparing, editing and formatting different types of documents
- Be available as a resource for senior marketing professionals who need assistance with completing large projects
- Ability to meet deadlines
- College Diploma in Marketing/Advertising or higher
- 2+ years’ experience working in marketing or advertising
- Experience in content creation for various digital channels (web, social, email)
- Familiar with LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads etc.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office® suite, internet, social media and email
Qualifications that would be considered an asset
- Mandarin language skill
- Experience in working with media organizations
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and illustrator
- Experience with WordPress
What’s in it for you?
- Full benefit package, including health, dental and vision care, is available post probationary period.
- Potential for growth and personal development
- Competitive compensation
- Twelve Oaks is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, gender, age and/or disability. We are committed to treating all persons with dignity and respect.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)