This requires someone who can conduct business in French.
As a City Growth Manager, you'll be responsible for ensuring the growth of multiple cities in a region through a mix of growing the business of our high-value partners, running successful marketing campaigns, and finding unique, local opportunities to improve the penetration of Ritual within your cities. You're responsible for setting the bar on creative thinking, account management, problem solving, and experimentation with demand tactics. The ideal candidate understands how to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders through delivering value to their business, understands sales fundamentals and can effectively run a sales funnel. The ideal candidate is also data-driven and is able to understand market growth issues and opportunities.
- Drive revenue to the merchant partners in your book of business through marketing programs and successful marketing campaign executions
- Analyse the growth of cities and identify opportunities for improvement
- Build and maintain merchant partner relationships
- Meet and exceed quarterly marketing program and campaign targets
- Develop deep knowledge of Ritual products and offerings and can clearly communicate the value proposition to our merchant partners
- Contribute to the on-going development of our marketing programs and playbooks by understanding our merchants and identifying inefficiencies in our processes
- Lead experiments with new partner growth initiatives
- Expand key merchant partnerships through onboarding more store locations
- Ensure high merchant partner retention
- Excels sales fundamentals, funnels and maintaining a robust sales pipeline
- Comfortable communicating to key merchants through regular check-ins and presentations
- Able to effectively communicate to merchant partners of differing levels of sophistication
- Strong interpersonal, planning and communication skills
- Can effectively analyze data, draw meaningful conclusions and execute a strategy for strategic initiatives
- Able to thrive in a continuously changing environment and comfortable handling ambiguity
- 5+ years of account management, business development, consulting, or sales experience.
- University or College degree preferred
- Self-starter comfortable working in a lean startup team. Not afraid to get your hands dirty and execute flawlessly.
- You're a hustler: Take ownership of Ritual's growth and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Salesforce experience
- Experience using email management softwares (Yesware, Mixmax)
- Startup or marketplace experience a plus.