Do you have a passion for cleaning?
Are you quality driven and able to work at an efficient pace - in order to provide an exceptional experience to both our clients, as well as their guests?
Are you looking for a meaningful and rewarding career, alongside an amazing team?
We're looking for those who are:
- Punctual, reliable, trustworthy, hard working, and loyal.
- Candidates with prior knowledge of the cleaning and customer service industry preferred, but also open to candidates with great potential, and a willingness to learn.
- Applicants currently possessing a G driver's license will be a prime applicant for this position. (As we are looking for candidates to take turns with other housekeeping attendant staff, to drive the company vehicle to & from our Midland location and our client locations, at $35/day extra compensation). A valid driver's license, and a drivers abstract must be provided upon being hired.
- Must be available to work approximately 9am to 5pm shifts.
- Must be available to work on weekends (Saturday and Sunday).
- Please note this is a Part Time position.
- Please note that the starting pay rate is $15/hour.
- Duties include, but are not limited to: Cleaning guestrooms (bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen areas), laundry, vacuuming, mopping, and sweeping.
- Position available immediately.
Our goal is to ensure guest satisfaction through room cleanliness, and attention to guest needs through high quality customer service.
Interested in joining our team? Apply now.
If this job isn't for you, but you know someone who would be a perfect fit, please send them this link.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Preferred)