The engineering group at ProntoForms is a close-knit team and we're growing! We've built multi-disciplinary teams that combine product management, UX, front- and back-end engineering, quality, and operations. We're excited about our platform and the challenges ahead.
We're looking engineers who are eager to work with us in the cloud and mobile space. All new members are embedded into a team where we code collaboratively in short cycles to deploy production-ready code as often as possible.
We are honored to have thousands of customers who rely on our platform every day to help run their organizations. Join us to build the next round of innovation!
In this role you will
- Work with our security and compliance team to enforce and automate compliance in our product deployment pipeline and internal tools environment.
- Keep server templates up to date with the latest security patches and software versions
- Enable our product teams to simplify the process of safely moving code from development to production
- Operate and maintain our Kubernetes infrastructure and Istio service mesh
- Build dashboards to visualize deployment and operations health
- Help mentor our junior members and co-op students
We'd love to hear from you if
- You are proficient in both Linux and Microsoft Windows environments
- You are well versed in developing scripts using Bash, Perl, or PowerShell
- You have experience working with AWS and understand the concepts of Infrastructure as Code and Immutable Infrastructure
- You are familiarity with GIT for version control
A few details of our team culture are
- Open seating and lines of communication to enable constant collaboration
- Weekly tech talks with catered lunches
- Monthly demos of features/changes by our team to the rest of the organization
- Company-wide & team social events
Some beliefs we hope you have in common with us are
- Security and privacy of our customers and their data is paramount
- Small, autonomous teams are the best way to make things happen
- Innovation and product discovery are everyone's job
- You should argue like you are right, and listen like you are wrong