General Job Overview
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features;
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community events; greeting drop-in customers; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models;
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
Work Experience Requirements
- Previous sales experience is an asset
- Proficiency working with computers
- Strong communication skills
- General Toyota product knowledge
- Reliable, dependable with a strong work ethic
- High School diploma
- Post secondary education is an asset
- Valid G2 drivers licence
- OMVIC certification
- Flexibility with hours
Application deadline: 2020-07-17
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year