We are looking for someone who is knowledgable when it comes to social media, website management, customer service and office administrative tasks. A person who dislikes monotony, wants to work in a creative environment and become a huge part in growing our brand, a go-getter who loves to see the rewards of their efforts?
- Must be a team player - able to take direction as well as work independently.
- Must be familiar with and have experience with all avenues of social media posting and campaigning.
- Must be familiar with social media posting for a company / professional posts.
- Have experience with ad design and layout.
- 1-year minimum professional experience with AdWords, Wordpress, Analytics AND social media management
- interacting and engaging with customers/followers
- Have the ability to travel locally - good driving record.
- Have a good eye for tasteful photo taking.
- Market the areas we are working
- Bring fresh marketing concepts to management.
- Ability to present ideas and professional input in management meetings.
- Willingness to perform various company-related tasks assigned by management.
- Willingness to assist with office work as needed or assigned.
- Assist with answering phones and helping customers pleasantly.
- Administrative Assistant to Admin and the owner.
Previous marketing experience required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $17.00-$21.00 per hour
We are open to outside businesses that would like to provide information.
- Drivers License G (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19