We are searching for outgoing, motivated individuals to provide exceptional customer service on behalf of our valued client.
At SinglePoint, we make sure our employees are motivated and inspired to help our clients. Our goal is to ensure a fun environment where we can help mold you into the amazing professional that you are and can become! Be a part of a company that provides exceptional services for our leading clients!
Did you know…as a new employee of SinglePoint, you are eligible for a $500 commitment bonus!
Your experience at SinglePoint is important to us. As a token of our appreciation, we are providing our new employees with a $500 commitment bonus for joining our team.
How does it work?
New employees will receive a bonus of $100 after 30 days of employment, a second bonus of $100 after 60 days of employment, and an additional $300 bonus at the end of the 90 day probationary period.
The Customer Service Representative at SinglePoint is a professional, responsible, and goal-orientated individual who handles mainly inbound and occasional outbound calls with a high degree of customer service and sensitivity. There are many opportunities for growth within our company and we are looking for individuals that can grow with us!
We have a permanent full-time opportunity and the schedule we are currently hiring for is:
Flexible Shifts: Monday to Saturday: Schedule from 7am to 10:15pm
Tuesday October 25th. Applicant must be prepared for 3 days of Mandatory onsite training, followed by two weeks onsite before being dispatched to work remotely.
At this time, SinglePoint is conducting telephone interviews.
- Ability to assist customers making account payments
- Assist with customer service calls and contact customers about their accounts
- Assist with customer related inquiries in an engaging and professional manner
- Document customer calls accurately
- Adhere to the company policies and procedures
- Successful and proactive sales and marketing of new products to existing customers
- Resolving of customer account discrepancies
- Compliance of strict guidelines regarding privacy and protection of consumer information
- Meet and exceed individual targets and performance expectations
- Ability to work independently and within a team and maintain accuracy
- Strong attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Experience in accounts receivables at various stages of overdue payments, call center or customer service environments is a plus
Customer Service experience is needed, and professional training is provided!
What Are We Looking For?
- A committed individual who is a fast learner and willing to grow within the business
- Prior experience with customer service, sales, and marketing
- An ability to work flexible, rotating shifts is a must
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive remuneration with added performance incentives
- A fast, friendly, and challenging work environment
- A comprehensive introductory training program
- On-going learning and professional development
- At home agent potential after 30 days
- Plenty of internal growth and opportunities!
- Regular rate of $14.35/HR
- Extensive Training
- Health Care Spending Account
- $500 Commitment Bonus
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
Looking for a dynamic, fun environment, with many opportunities for growth and working alongside brilliant and friendly people? Then apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer prepared to accommodate those with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.35 per hour
- Casual dress
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Social distancing, remote work, sanitization, mask requirements, and screening protocols are in place.
- Are you comfortable working onsite when necessary?
- Are you available full-time?
- Are you available to start October 25?
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19