A well established and rapidly expanding Oil & Gas Services company is seeking the right individual to fill the role of Jr. Project Manager/ Planner for our Turnaround/ Shutdown Projects. Critical qualities will include high computer skill level and proficiency within Adobe Acrobat, Primavera, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint, and Project). Reading and understanding P&IDs, piping and mechanical drawings.
Successful applicants would ideally have an Engineering background with Project Management/ Planning experience. Position would lead to further opportunities and responsibility within this ever-growing company.
About Solution Services.:
Solution Services is one of the Peace regions fastest growing Oil and gas services companies. For only operating 5 years now, we have been delivering top-quality Plant maintenance, valve service, specialized fluid, pressure and vacuum services to our valued customers province wide. With continuous growth, Solution Services is focusing its efforts on being “Your Best Solution” by becoming a One-Stop Shop that specializes in Shutdowns & Turnarounds. We’ll provide the appropriate equipment, man-power, planning and supervision needed to safely and efficiently complete any job.
Brand new, State of the Art equipment. Competitive wages. Benefits.
As we continue to grow our company and our markets, find out how you can grow your career with us!
Additional qualities required:
· Valid Standard First Aid, H2S Alive safety tickets.
· Valid Class 5 licence.
· Self starter. Ability to prioritize work scheduling and complete within deadlines.
· Excellent communication skills – English fluency both written and verbal.
· Monitor and report job progress to Sr. Planner and management.
· Attend meetings and collaborate with the project team.
· Strong presentation skills
· Ability to participate in and develop comprehensive project plans.
· Ability to follow directions and work independently with minimal supervision.
· Ability to manage a portfolio of projects.
· Strong attention to detail
· Reliability and consistent attendance are imperative to this position.
· Local to Grande Prairie
Please submit cover letter, resume, and references to listed email with Subject line : “Jr. Project Manager Application”
PLEASE: NO PHONE CALLS OR WALK-IN
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent