Are you a tech wizard? Love solving complex problems instead of ‘turning it on and off again’? 01000011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011? Then this job might be right for you!
Reporting to the IT manager, you will be responsible for the IT infrastructure across multiple platforms.
- Oversee the daily operations of IT infrastructure across multiple sites – LAN/WAN, network segments, Internet/VPN systems, storage systems and servers, production services, data retention and backups (LTO- and Azure)
- Perform AD and windows domain administration, user and service management, permissions, log analysis
- Design and deploy network components, servers (physical and VM), security policies across multiple sites
- Network/system improvement – automation & introduction of services especially network infrastructure (core switches, content filter, firewall)
- Backup Systems: Support and monitoring of all backup systems employed within the studio; perform system backups and recovery to LTO- tape and Azure
- Plan and implement system security procedures, to include firewalls, host and client access, file permissions, and user accounts
- 4+ years’ experience as a Systems Administrator or Systems Engineer
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Expertise in administering Windows servers & domains, Active Directory, SCCM
- Expertise with SAN/NAS storage management especially HP solutions (3PAR StoreServ, StoreEasy, StorSimple)
- Expertise in TCP/IP, DHCP/DNS, routing, VLANS, network security, firewalls, load balancers, remote access and proficient in IP troubleshooting
- Experience with Hyper-V administration and management
- Experience with cloud technologies, especially Azure
- Advanced troubleshooting skills to identify the severity of issues, ability to resolve issues quickly to client/customer satisfaction and prepare root cause analysis reports and documentation
- Experience working in an Animation Studio a huge plus!
- Experience in support and maintenance for studio rendering, file sharing and remote access technologies would be an asset
Why work with us?
Perks! Perks! Perks! Not only is 9 Story Media Group an amazing place full of artists, animators and creators from all corners of the industry, but we focus on helping staff grow and develop in their careers and make them long time team members. Along with a great work environment we offer first-rate health + dental benefits, summer hours, paid Health and Wellness Days, vacation periods that multiply with tenure, and more! We may love animation, but we love our employees even more!
Our Toronto office can be found in the cool and trendy Liberty Village with over 300 artists working on award winning animated children’s content. You will benefit from a competitive compensation package, interesting work and a fun/supportive work environment.
Applicants need to be legally eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Should you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please let us know your requirements when contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Systems Administrator: 4 years (Required)
- Animation/Film Industry: 1 year (Preferred)