This job is located in North West River, Labrador.
A busy, respectful and customer friendly auto service garage seeking an experienced service advisor to assist in our growth. This role requires someone who enjoys interfacing with a diverse customer base, is solution driven and have a flair for sales. We offer excellent compensation,full benefits, and a employee friendly environment where you can grow, learn and feel challenged.
- Identifying the customer need, provide quote, schedule work with mechanical staff and ensure customer is kept informed of any changes or delays until payment if processed
- Order parts, tires, oils and track inventory. Work with supplier to ensure inventory is shipped on time and order is accurate.
- Work with the mechanical team to ensure they are aware of timeframe for service
- Follow up with customers to arrange for regular service maintenance
- Ensure all customer data is kept accurate and current within the system
- Follow OHS protocols and company policies
- Attend staff meeting and keep current with system and industry changes
- Other duties as apply
Job Type: Permanent
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- service advisor: 2 years (Preferred)