Allteck Limited Partnership is an electrical utility construction company, with decades of engineering, construction and project management experience in Utility, Oil and Gas, Forestry, and Transportation sectors. We have regional offices spanning Western Canada with a workforce of 350 professionals and tradespeople strong.
As a subsidiary of Quanta Services, a group of companies known as the leader in integrated infrastructure solutions, we are part of a global network working throughout North America, Latin America and Australia.
Allteck is seeking a Field Store Keeper to support our operation teams! There are positions open in Langley, Nanaimo and Coquitlam.
Responsible for tasks associated with the smooth operation of a field location store including but not limited to ordering, receiving, warehousing, shipping and inventory control of materials and tools. This role will also be responsible for tracking tools and testing date requirements as per Toolwatch processes and procedures. The Field Store Keeper will also be responsible for testing ground sand performing minor repairs to tools. This is a union position and will require the candidate to enroll in IBEW 258.
- Tracking tools as well as test date requirements for Toolwatch program.
- Testing of grounds and any repairs that need to be made.
- Ordering, receiving, warehousing, inventory control, and shipping of materials.
- Ensure all shipped orders are sent to destinations in a timely manner in adherence to delivery schedules.
- Communicate any delays or variances in inbound and outbound freight to the appropriate.
- Maintain strict control over inventory levels in order to meet internal and external demands.
- Optimize warehouse layout and space requirements to prevent loss of damage and to fully utilize warehouse potential.
- Maintain appropriate and complete documentation regarding regulated and hazardous materials.
- Match outfit tools and equipment to appropriate vehicles and or needs of the operation.
- Liaise with contractors and suppliers when necessary.
- Identify discrepancies and be proactive in finding resolutions to issues or problems that may arise with materials and or tool inventory.
- Ensure work is completed in a timely fashion.
- Maintain a safe, clean and compliant workspace including the shop as well as yard areas.
Education, Training & Experience
- Minimum 1 year related work experience
- Red Seal Parts or Warehouseperson Certificate is an asset
- Minimum valid Class 3 with airbrake endorsement required
Skills & Abilities
- Strong working knowledge in MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Clear written and verbal communications and works well in a team environment
- Good time management and multitasking skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Able to physically inspect company property and assets.
- Exposure to a noisy environment and outside weather conditions.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Knowledge of the tools and their use within the industry
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $62,000.00 /year
- Field Store Keeper: 1 year (Preferred)