- Head the business operations of Canada and contribute in growing entire North America region.
- Report directly to the board members of the group.
- Develop & execute business strategies which are aligned towards company’s growth.
- Recruit train & build a team which is aligned to the goals and delegate necessary authority to create optimum working conditions for acquiring and executing Oracle NetSuite projects.
- Build high trust relationships among partners, OEM, customers & other business relations to ensure more business opportunities & constant market penetration.
- Act as primary point of contact in Canada to represent the company.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of latest industry trends related to cloud & open-source based technologies. Work closely with sales team, marketing team, pre-sales team & implementation team in all world-wide locations.
- Acquire and manage enterprise solution projects related to Oracle NetSuite, Open Source Technology, Custom Build Solutions like SuiteApps, Industry Specific Modules and Integrations.
- Brand development & product promotion by exhibiting in events & exhibiting.
- Consult and advise clients based on their business requirements and scalability plan.
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts.
- Recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions, Negotiate for services and preferential rates.
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning.
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning.
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions, Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions.
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs, Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions, Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $8,500.00 to $10,000.00 /month
- Oracle NetSuite: 1 year (Preferred)
- ERP Sales, Pre-Sales and Operations: 5 years (Preferred)
- Cloud Technologies: 1 year (Preferred)