NAKAI Group is an Atlantic Canadian Spa, Salon and Retail company with 2 locations – one in Moncton and one in Saint John, New Brunswick. We are currently looking to hire a Spa Development Coach - our highest level of Esthetician - in our Moncton location. This position is a member of the NAKAI Leadership Team. The position splits its time between providing NAKAI Esthetic Services at a Superior Standard (85%) and being responsible for the day to day management, training, coaching, and support of a team of 12-16 Spa and Massage Therapists (10%). This position also works closely with the Associate Director on operations tasks and projects relating to the functioning of the Spa Domain, location, and the overall company (5%).
Successful Candidates will be goal-oriented, reliable, learning-minded, passionate, and able to work a flexible schedule to support business and team success.
· At least 5 years experience as a licensed Esthetician
· A desire to grow a team through teaching, coaching, leading by example, and motivation
· Passionate about providing excellent customer experience
· Wellness, beauty, and fashion-focused
· Sales minded
· Previous formal leadership experience
· Aveda knowledge would be an asset
· Reliable transportation (to attend training and meetings in other locations)
· Salary – depending on experience and performance
· Health care Benefits
· Team Sales Incentives
· Product and service discounts
· On-site free parking
· Education credits
· An amazing environment where we have the privilege of making Guests feel great and stress-free
Please respond to this post and attach a resume/cover letter to the attention of Ms. S. Kelly (sooner is better as Zoom interviews will be scheduled as resumes are received).
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Reference ID: SDC Moncton
Application deadline: 2020-06-26
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent