One of our clients in Winnipeg, Manitoba is looking for an Organizational Analyst role for a 12 months contract.
They are looking for someone who has:
1. Post-secondary degree in business or public administration.
Skill and Experience
1. 10 years’ experience directly leading business analysts or business consultants in large-scale business transformation programs composed of large multiple concurrent projects. The examples should be in a team management role where a team of resources had their work planned, the quality of their work reviewed, and coaching provided to them. The analysis work overseen should include managing analysis work to design target state operating models, organizational design, process design, business case development, financial modeling, value stream mapping, and to perform a gap analysis. The Response should include at least 3 examples including duration of the project or work that total at least 10 years.
2. 5 years’ experience providing program or project leadership of large business transformation activities, including planning and program/project management, working with executive leaders, oversight of project managers/team leaders, organizational change management, risk management, and reporting to executive sponsors. The Response should include at least 2 examples including duration of the project or work that total at least 5 years.
3. 5 years’ experience leading a business transformation practice for an organization, overseeing the adoption of best practices, coaching and mentoring practitioners, providing quality assurance on work products, managing resource assignments, and leading the team. The response should include at least 2 examples including the duration of the project or work that totals at least 5 years.
4. 10 years’ direct, hands-on experience with complex business architecture and modeling, including working directly with executive leadership teams and facilitating stakeholder workshops, to develop future state models, performance gap analyses, and develop transition plans to move to the future state. The Response should include at least 2 examples including duration of the project or work that total at least 10 years.
5. 5 years’ experience performing analysis and strategic-level redesign of the administration of healthcare services and departments. Experience should include analysis of healthcare service delivery activities, elicitation with clinical stakeholders, and assisting the business through change and transformation. The Response should include at least 2 examples including duration of the project or work that total at least 5 years.
6. 1 year of experience defining key performance indicators in the healthcare sector for evaluating current solutions and to guide decision making for new solutions. The Response should include at least 1 example including duration of the project or work that totals at least 1 year.
Job Type: Contract