Notice of full-time support staff vacancy
We are looking for amazing! If you are dynamic and would like the opportunity to help us to be recognized as the best student-
centered College in the country, then you will find it here. As a member of our team, you will help students find their passions
and help them achieve their amazing. If this is you, then join us at the hub of the Great Lakes, in the traditional territory of the
Aviation Technologist to provide academic and aviation safety support to faculty and students in the
School of Aviation by supervising in-flight learning activity and participating in all aspects of flight operations routines, including
flight following. The incumbent will also create and present Aviation promotional materials and information for various external
groups and events. The incumbent assists with flight simulation maintenance, operation and lesson plan developments.
What you need to be successful:
programming that might include:
- three year Aviation diploma
- minimum valid Class III Instructor Rating with the requirement to upgrade to Class II
- one year of related experience
- Group I Instrument Rating
- valid Driver's License to be able to drive College van
- assets highly considered are knowledge and training in the mechanical field and familiarity with computer
o ability to logically trouble shoot and repair complex systems and be self-motivated to help keep the FSTD's
in primary shape
o formal training in electronics, working knowledge in computer hardware
- must possess strong interpersonal skills to work effectively within a collaborative team environment
- knowledge of a variety of software packages
This is a full-time bargaining unit position, 40 hours/week, Payband H ($31.06/hr). Some weekends and evening shifts required.
Sault College invites applications from all qualified individuals and welcomes applications from women, visible
minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity.
We fairly hire the best candidates based on merit.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME, COVER LETTER AND THREE REFERENCES VIA EMAIL TO: