We are health care agency in Mississauga seeking for compassionate, committed and caring individuals to provide personal support care to our clients within the GTA (Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Burlington).
The successful candidate will:
Ensure a safe environment for staff and clients;
Understand, promote, and demonstrate a commitment to the philosophy of independent living, within the guidelines and operational standards of Elite Nursing and Staffing.
Daily duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Grooming, dressing, personal care
- Bed transfers
- Bowel treatments
- Medication reminders
- Caregiver relief
- Light housekeeping
- Meal prep
- Helping clients to set up doctors apt's.
- Driving to and from apt's, or taking grocery shopping
- Keeping very detailed progress notes
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) Certificate/Diploma from Ontario
- Able to stand, bend, walk, crouch, kneel and reach freely and for extended periods; able to lift 23 kilograms independently; able to assist clients with standing, walking, sitting; able to reposition clients in bed.
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional personal care and customer service.
- Valid Vulnerable Sector Criminal Check
- Current First Aid/CPR Certificate
- Updated immunization record
- Proficient verbal and written English communication skills
- Flexible work schedule (Monday to Friday and weekends)
- Vehicle and G level driver’s license.
To learn more about Elite Nursing and Staffing, please visit our website at Elitenas.ca
Submit your resume and register with our agency today!
We thank all applicants, however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
- Support Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)