Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society – what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs
The ideal candidate will have strong leadership qualities that will develop, motivate and enable the partner community to drive new business leveraging HITACHI' portfolio of solutions. This role will be dedicated and focused on assigned partner(s) revenue targets, and attainment for their respective district.
Additionally, this individual will need to have strong partner management/sales leadership capabilities and business acumen to develop new opportunities with existing and new partners. Important qualities for this candidate include: a keen understanding of their territory's dynamics, an ability to understand the partner's business initiatives, the ability to properly articulate the HITACHI solutions portfolio, strong understanding of the market's dynamics, competitive landscape, and the ability to deliver the HITACHI vision and direction. This role requires an ability to work in a team environment and to collaborate across multiple business groups. The PM will also be tasked with developing and driving internal adherence to the HITACHI partner programs while actively promoting each partner's capabilities and value propositions to local HITACHI sales team. This position is considered to be an expert in their assigned territory on sales positioning of their key partner's solutions. They will serve as the go-to-market leader and subject matter expert for assigned partner(s) to the HITACHI Field. The PM will interface with the HITACHI Field, Partner Field and Global System Integrator Field teams and each company's internal organizations as necessary to execute an effective go-to-market plan and meet/exceed assigned sales objectives.
As our business evolves, we will rely on the PM to engage and assist in the identification of new routes to market, to locate, enable and develop new partners, while promoting our One Hitachi strategy for IoT, analytics, and strategic vertical initiatives, etc.
The PM will have an assigned geographical territory.
The PM will carry a quota based on the assigned territory.
The PM will spend 70% of their time in support of the district's assigned accounts, leveraging partners to help break into new accounts as well as manage existing business.
The PM will spend 30% of their time assisting the HITACHI Enterprise, Pursuit and Commercial Territory Managera with partner enablement, development and field engagement within their assigned territory.
The PM will own and manage forecast and pipeline for assigned accounts and territory. Execute gap plans as necessary to exceed revenue objectives.
The PM will have COMPLETE knowledge of available HITACHI programs to help facilitate partner support.
The PM must have a strong and recent working knowledge of the HITACHI Alliance partners and technology partners
The PM must be able to work with the GSI pursuit divisional leader on district based opportunities so it is imperative they have a knowledge of their capabilities and offerings.
The PM must have a recent working knowledge of the GSI partner's field sales team and knowledge of their solution portfolio as it relates to their district
The PM must have the ability to inspire partners to embrace and leverage HITACHI solution portfolio while promoting the Hitachi value proposition.
The PM will have the ability to establish strong relationships with partner executives and have the communication and skills needed to drive necessary conversations.
The PM will have a creative mindset to provide creative input on programs that will assist with partner's growth
Drive development plans that will train, develop and knowledge transfer to enable partners.
The PM will be responsible for executing and leading the Americas Partner Organization programs and sales campaigns within their respective territory.
- 12+ years of industry knowledge inclusive of digital transformation, IOT, solution selling, and related technology experience and industry
- Fluent in French and English
- Knowledge of HITACHI partner base is a must
- Knowledge of the HITACHI Alliance partner's and GSI's sales teams and solution offerings is imperative
- Strong leadership, communication, and sales skills
- Ability to develop lasting high level relationships and matrix manage partner's sales organization to benefit HITACHI sales efforts
- Meet or exceed a sales quota
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to call on VP and CEO levels within partner community
- Ability to prioritize effectively while managing a large geographic territory
- Clear understanding of both HITACHI and Partner(s) go to market storage strategy, and the ability to establish and execute a mutually successful joint go-to-market plan
- Must be able to work effectively and at a high level in a team environment
- Creative attitude in assisting with marketing efforts
- 60-75% Travel for business purposes is expected
- This is an Individual contributor role
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.