Summary of responsibilities:
Working under the supervision of the production supervisor, carrying out general machine maintenance; more specifically dealing with electromechanical components of various packaging and filling equipment.
The electromechanic must help with the installation, maintenance, and repair, parts replacement of industrial machinery, and electronic equipment.
- A college diploma (DEC) in electromechanics, or attestation of collegial studies (AEC) electromechanics or vocational diploma (DEP) in electromechanics.
- Experience in manufacturing Industry an asset
- Being bilingual.
Basic functions and tasks:
- Perform on-site maintenance and repair;
- Test and observe electromechanical components and systems;
- Locate and repair mechanical breakdowns, switchgear, and other electromechanical equipment;
- Inspection and control of equipment to improve quality and reliability;
- Verification and correction of equipment on the production line;
- Inspect, test, disassemble and reassemble in working condition;
- Complete any required documentation as required;
- Perform preventive maintenance on all equipment as well as follow-up and correction;
- Ensure the proper functioning of certain production parts and make the necessary corrections as necessary, while respecting safety standards;
- Constant verification of production equipment to detect any anomalies and report back to supervisor;
- Comply with safety requirements and good manufacturing standards (GMP) in accordance with company policies and quality control program;
- Follow all safety procedures;
- Keep the work area clean and neat;
- Complete other qualified or unskilled tasks as requested by the supervisor;
- Retest electromechanical equipment for production and operation;
- Be able to assist with the start-up and daily repairs of production machines;
- Assist others and assist in other tasks as directed by the supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Bilingual: 1 year (Preferred)