This is for the afternoon shift- 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm but must be flexible to working other shifts.
Put yourself in the driver’s seat; imagine where a career here could take you.
Mitchell Plastics is an award-winning and growing company. Our key strength is that we offer our world-wide automotive customers a single-source alternative for all of their interior automotive plastic part needs. We have over 2,200 innovative team members, across 7 manufacturing locations throughout North America, who are dedicated to ensuring our position as a global top-tier automotive interior supplier. As an employer, we offer an exciting opportunity for you to be part of our growing "Best in Class" team. We believe that our team members make us great, and we offer ongoing opportunities for advancement. Our talented team is continually expanding and we are always on the lookout for driven individuals to become a valued part of our success.
Come join our Team, and learn first-hand how you can contribute to our “Innovation Inside”!
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, the Material Handler is a key player in keeping our production floor running, and ensuring we are able to meet customer requirements in a fast-paced, “just-in-time” environment. Cooperation with Machine Operators, Cell Leaders, Supervisors and Set-Up Technicians is essential for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Forklift operation
· Keeping all production equipment supplied with the correct materials
· Keeping Machine Operators supplied with components and packaging
· Maintaining cleanliness on the plant floor
· Grinding of scrap materials, including emptying and cleaning grinders
· Transporting finished product to the appropriate staging area
· Anticipating and preparing for all actions that prevent the occurrence of product, process and quality system non-conformance
· Forklift experience is required
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Excellent attendance
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Mitchell Plastics is committed to providing a barrier free workplace. If accommodation is required during the selection or interview process, it will be available upon request. This job posting is available in an accessible format upon request.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent