- Reporting to the Director of Support Services, the candidate is responsible for the maintenance and the general repairs of the home.
- Performs general mechanical maintenance, minor building repairs such as painting and Janitorial duties assigned;
- Ensures appropriate utilization of all supplies and equipment;
- Utilizes assigned equipment and supplies appropriately as per policies and procedures.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Secondary school graduate or approved equivalent;
- Experience in general maintenance and repairs;
- Some experience in working around machinery and ability to handle tools;
- Some practical experience in mechanical building equipment operations
- Ability to maintain neat and accurate storage records;
- Ability to read and write English and follow written instructions.
- Computer literate
Location: Villa leonardo Gambin
Status: Full time
Posting Closing Date: Aug 15, 2019
Act upon your desire to help others, and aspiration that exists within all of us, Join Villa Leonardo Gambin and help us continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly to
40 Friuli Court
Woodbridge, ON L4L 9T3
Please note that only applicants that will be considered for review will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.
Job Type: Full-time
- maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)